Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hey guys tell me what you think.

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops oops oops
    oops oops oops
    Last edited by deanl; June 30th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sicFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretty good. Two suggestions, tone down your language(or use more mild explicits) and use spell check. smile

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops oops oops
    Last edited by deanl; June 30th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member andyblaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really liked it. I thought it had the feel and style of Run Lola, Run (which i really liked) with the bank robbery scene. I found it really easy to visualize it all and if the rest of the film was a bit different from what you call generic crime movies i think it would be really cool.

    The 360 sounds really cool also.

    Good luck selling it smile

    Andy

    [This message has been edited by andyblaa (edited August 03, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LynkOrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked it. I liked it alot.

    Did you write that in one day? Wow! Is it finished? I'd love to read the finished script.

    I take it by the production values your not going to be making it on a low budget. Are you going to sell the finished script. Get in contact with me. I know people who know people, Who are looking for something just like this.

    You have a style of writing that is very easy to read. Don't wory about your spelling
    that can be fixed with a push of a button.

    Get the script finished and get in touch.


  6. #6
    Inactive Member LynkOrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked it. I liked it alot.

    Did you write that in one day? Wow! Is it finished? I'd love to read the finished script.

    I take it by the production values your not going to be making it on a low budget. Are you going to sell the finished script. Get in contact with me. I know people who know people, Who are looking for something just like this.

    You have a style of writing that is very easy to read. Don't wory about your spelling
    that can be fixed with a push of a button.

    Get the script finished and get in touch.


  7. #7
    Inactive Member filmmaker14's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    that script was very cool. send me the finished draft, [email protected]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Action2:thesequel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2001
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    TERANCE
    OK everybody calm the fuck down and get your hands in the air. Just do what I say, and knowone will get hurt. James get the door.

    Great script. I cant write them, i get bored and just write rough guides to the scenes (i have yet to put it into practise though... im only young... well 16..).

    I picked out the above bit because he mentions his partners first name. maybe he could say:

    "OK everybody calm the fuck down and get your hands in the air. Just do what I say, and knowone will get hurt. get the door"

    the camera shows Terrance side on to camera and James slightly forward further back from the camera if you know what i mean, then James moves back to the door and the camera goes wherever it needs to next.

    its just a thought. I cant say its bad though cause ive never made a film yet or written a full piece of script.

    nice one!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •